Today we show you how to make a cozy, modern, mid-century inspired a-frame cabin for small dogs and cats. Adjust the measurements for larger animals, and use any color you want.
DIY Dog Bed: Modern A-Frame Cabin
What You’ll Need:
- Paint Roller
- Black Paint
- Wood Glue
- Felt Pads
- Small Screws
- Wood Triangles
- Masking Tape
- Hammer & Nails
1. First you need to see if this color was the right choice for your project.
2. Cut two triangles and paint your desired color on.
3. Flip the board and triangle over to get the leverage you need to nail them in safety and securely. After the first side is attached make sure it fits together. Go ahead and attach the other nail and then the other triangle.
4. Place your second roof piece on top creating the a-frame shape,and tape in place carefully.While holding the shape in place secure with nails.
5. Add felt pads to the bottom of your baseboard to protect your floor.
6. Connect the baseboard and a frame with brackets or hinges.
7. Make your back panel by ethics senior too thin boards together and placing your frame on top. Trace and cut out the outline.Add the back panel with wood glue and secure with nails.
PROTECT YOUR PET!
Use Organic Fume-Free Paint
Or Add A Protective Sealant
8. The last step is do add a cozy blanket or a faux shearling
The A-frame cabin on your dreams. Just a tiny much more affordable version for your four-legged friends.